Lone Soldier Lone Soldier

you know when...

stick figures shoot each and brake their fucking necks, someone special is making the movie. That was some funny shit dude - keep it up. Dont let fuckers tell you you need to improve your graphics. I love it when it is cheap and funny and only took 30 minutes to do - these are the best type of cartoons. Keep up the shit.

BloodyFart

Georgy Georgy

Sorta like my movies.

I much very like the movie as which to that you posted. It almost strangly kinda reminds it of mine own shorts of Flash. They be stupidly short and unwittedly funny. Be that is must you see that work on thee Flash of great nations must yonder on widly craving BloodyFart's stupidly funny movies that be at which very short and funny.

Orange Pulp Fiction Orange Pulp Fiction

Bloody Fart's Farty Review

Hahaha- This was so stupid that it was actually funny. Good Job.

Fellatio on your dog Fellatio on your dog

Bloody Fart's Farty Review

This was proably one of the weirdest things I have ever seen on New Grounds. Good.... but Weird... Where in God's name did you get that song anyway? Overall it was very entertaining and there needs to be MORE!

Fun with a Microwave Fun with a Microwave

Bloody Fart's Farty Review

OUCH! The classic "bite the curb while I kick you in the back of the head" thing type stuff ass and who fuck... WHAT?! Anyways... it was a great piece I though, definitely deserving at least a 4, just because of the fact that it had absolutely nothing to do with a microwave... that's why it is so (as a nerd would say) "NEATO!" *pushes nerd glasses back on face* (bloodyfart doesn't have glasses) This is really dragging on... BYE!

fiendish potato returns fiendish potato returns

Bloody Fart's Farty Review

Hah! This thing was cool. The animation was SO elaborate- yet still crappy. I loved it. Nice original style to it as well... Crazy story too!

Zelda: Priceless Zelda: Priceless

Bloody Fart's Farty Review

Good job. A little too much leading up to the screw Zelda thing: Maybe take one of those scenes off. But overall, this was a very funny film. It gets all of my approval.

InstaFuck InstaFuck

Bloody Fart's Farty Review

I saw this around a week ago, and it is still funny. An underated classic. It issimple and to the point. Bravo!

Be My Intern Be My Intern

Bloody Fart's Farty Review

This totally sucked. This is in the fucking top 50 and it took absolutely NO WORK! This is bullshit, and should be exposed for what it is. I don't usually give reviews this bad, but the shit that comes in to the portal on a daily basis gets higher votes (a lot higher) than I'm giving this.

STEWART! STEWART!

Bloody Fart's Farty Review

Wow... that was actually pretty nice. Short simple, had death, a little laughter, and was nice animation. Good job, and keep it up.