Lone Soldier Lone Soldier

you know when...

stick figures shoot each and brake their fucking necks, someone special is making the movie. That was some funny shit dude - keep it up. Dont let fuckers tell you you need to improve your graphics. I love it when it is cheap and funny and only took 30 minutes to do - these are the best type of cartoons. Keep up the shit.

BloodyFart

Georgy Georgy

Sorta like my movies.

I much very like the movie as which to that you posted. It almost strangly kinda reminds it of mine own shorts of Flash. They be stupidly short and unwittedly funny. Be that is must you see that work on thee Flash of great nations must yonder on widly craving BloodyFart's stupidly funny movies that be at which very short and funny.

Orange Pulp Fiction Orange Pulp Fiction

Bloody Fart's Farty Review

Hahaha- This was so stupid that it was actually funny. Good Job.

Spank the bitch! Spank the bitch!

Bloody Fart's Farty Review

This is DAMNED perverted, but funny as hell. I'm sure it is being flagged for review like a bitch, but not by me. It's fucking disguisting at the end though... heh... Good Job!

Brain Farts Brain Farts

Bloody Fart's Farty Review

Dude- come on, that was all fine and good (good as in crap because all you did was put up a bunch of pictures), but then the old woman... that was just horribly disguisting... like that movie "sick things ppl do." Just difuckinscusting.

The China Man The China Man

Bloody Fart's Farty Review

I don't see what the big deal is. I mean, what's the fuckin' deal? This thing has a 3.14 score, and it wasn't THAT great. Oh well, maybe I'm blind. However, the drawings were pretty nice.